Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Day 1 - 29 Faces

Thank you Martha for holding this Challenge,  I needed a kick start to get back to my paints & create... so many other things in my headspace so I guess this is 'SunshineShelles' form of yoga (without lycra, or whatever... well maybe with a vino)...  I am so happy my daughter 'MangaMem' said she would join me in this, so we are excited & ready to go... anyone else that would like to join in... a face a day, over the month, please do it, believe me, it is fun & no one worries if you huff & puff or don't even make it to the finish line (sad but true... closest I came was 2 short)  ;) Rules & linky are HERE and Face Feb 1 below...

Face 1 Feb 1... Past Vision

6 comments:

MangaMem said...

Nice job Mum! Let's keep going tomorrow!

Magaly Guerrero said...

You are back! Oh my goodness, you are back! How fantastic is that? Love the floating face/mask. It makes me wonder about their story...

Magaly Guerrero said...

...what took the smiles away. ;-(

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Good Looking!! Where have you been??? Missed you!
Stunning face Shelle!!! There is a story here! I feel it!
Big Hugs!!!

Ms Misantropia said...

Wonderful.

denthe said...

LOVE this! So great to see you back again! Keep going please :-)